Monday, September 6, 2010

Twitter

Hermosa Boudoir now has a Twitter account!:


Follow me, and I'll follow you back!

I have never really used Twitter before, so it's a pretty new concept to me! I'm hoping I can reach out to more potential customers by making a Twitter and maybe just providing another way for my customers to keep updated on my latest designs, blog posts, etc. I'm going to make my Twitter interesting and not just spam it with only promotional materials, but things I find inspirational + cool. So be sure to take a look at my Twitter and follow if you so choose!

Also, there is a Twitter box here on this blog. If you look to the right, below the Facebook box, you can actually see my most recent tweets. Now that's fancy, huh! I love how I've integrated my Facebook page and even my twitter into my blog. It helps my fans keep track of all these different sites, etc, and just puts it in one place, my blog!

If you have a twitter post it here and I'll follow you!

Love,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment