Thursday, September 2, 2010

Say Hello to Hermosa Boudoir!


Hi everyone!

Welcome to the official blog for Hermosa Boudoir!


If you have been keeping up to date with Hermosa Jewelry, you will now know that Hermosa Boudoir is the debut name for "Hermosa Jewelry!" In addition with the name change and new look, I am also happy to release our first-ever product catalog! It contains a bunch of great things such as information on the company, a letter from me, testimonials and a GREAT coupon (check the back!) just to name a few. View the catalog here, at our new Facebook page!:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=19204&id=128128453900528&ref=mf

Be sure to "like" it, so you can see all my latest designs! The Facebook Page is my main means of communication to my fans, so be sure to check it out. Here's the main page for the Facebook Page:

http://www.facebook.com/hermosaboudoir

Hermosa Jewelry has been going through some huge changes lately. Along with its name change, and new product catalog, there has also been a shift in prices! This is good for you! It is difficult to offer low prices on Swarovski Crystal jewelry, especially when I incorporate genuine 92.5% sterling silver and 14kt gold filled elements. However, I have made sure to keep them at reasonable prices, despite the inflated price tags of my competitors.

I hope you enjoy the new name, new look, and product catalog!

I can now be contacted at hermosaboudoir@gmail.com. Comments or feedback is greatly appreciated!

~Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment