Saturday, September 4, 2010

New Pages Being Added!

That's right; I am adding a few new pages/link to the top of this blog. Look under the Hermosa Boudoir banner and you should currently see "Home", "About Hermosa Boudoir", "The Lastest Design" and "Testimonials".

I thought this was an interesting feature in blogger and decided to check it out. I think I really like it! It's nice because when someone new, who knows nothing about my business, comes to the blog, they can immediately learn what its all about, etc, get some extra info on it. It's kinda like a real website with pages and such. Currently, I don't have my own website, so this will have to suffice!

"The Latest Design" Page is a concept I just created. Basically, click on that tab to view our most recent jewelry design, read its description, various photos, + price. It's an easy, simple way to keep up to date on our collection!

"Testimonials" Page is pretty self-explanatory. I have some truly AMAZING testimonials written by some beautiful fans of mine, so don't forget to check that page out! Thank you girls for submitting your very well-written testimonials to me. I love them! These testimonials are also featured in our Product Catalog.


Love,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment