Friday, September 24, 2010

LSAT Drama

Hey guys!

So I'm not sure if you've heard, but I'm taking the official LSAT this fall, which is in 2 WEEKS! I took a prep class and have been studying all summer long (and then some) in order to get me prepped for the test. And I plan on applying to law schools this winter. I also started classes this month at DePaul, so I have been kind of insanely busy with studying for classes, and studying for the LSAT every day.

I just wanted to put that out there, and let you all know that Hermosa will be on a haitus until I complete the LSAT on October 9th. But hang in there with me! I have a bunch of awesome completed designs that are just waiting to be photographed and released!

It's really quite challenging to manage full time classes, the LSAT, and a small business at the same time ^_~

Love,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment