Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New Design: Silver Night AB Necklace

Say hello to the new beautiful Silver Night AB:



I am so in love with this latest color... It is a dark silver crystal with an Aurora Borealis back coating. I personally wear one of these all the time. It matches any outfit, from v-necks to dress shirts. My personal dress style is more laid back, and I tend to wear darker colors like blues or grays, so this necklace is really suits me.


  

This necklace adds on to our current Single heart collection:

 

 Silver Night AB, Cherry AB, and Fern Green


So come on, gimme some feedback! 
What do you think of this darker, more subtle color?
-Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. I love this. The color is awesome and you're right it can go with anything. I adore it. It's funny because I was just about to buy something like this for my jewelry line but my budget wouldn't allow me after buying a ton of other things the same day. So now I am definitely going back. Thanks for showing this and I look forward to more from you. I definitely want to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jasmin! I'm glad that you appreciate my work :)

    ReplyDelete