Monday, March 7, 2011

Our First Craft Show- Navy Pier, Chicago IL- March 20, 2011

Hey everyone!


I have great news! On Sunday, March 20th, I will be selling my jewelry in-person at Navy Pier's Crystal Gardens for Navy Pier's FREE Neighborhoods of the World event. This is my first time selling jewelry in person or in any kind of craft fair, so I'm really excited!

You can check out details on the event here at Navy Pier's site:
http://www.navypier.com/things2do/entertainment/neighborhoods2011.html

I was invited by the local Mexican Consulate because Navy Pier will be featuring Mexico as its theme. The event itself will be sponsored and supported by the Mexican Consulate, the Mexican Tourism Board, and other organizations. It's going to have live performances, music, food, and vendors like myself! And again, it is completely free to attend! Come check it out and please stop by my booth to say hi!

You can check out the schedule of events on the day here:
http://www.navypier.com/neighborhoods/mexico.html

So I've been really busy getting all ready for the event. I will be selling all my current designs also many unreleased designs! After the fair, I will post all the new pieces here and on the Hermosa Boudoir's Facebook page. There are some really gorgeous new designs and I can't wait to release them! Lot's of new crystal heart pendants and lots and lots of earrings especially!

In fact, here's a sneak peak of what's to come...



What do you guys think? I hope you like what you see so far!

If you'd like to see the whole Hermosa Boudoir collection in person for the first time, please mark your calenders for Sunday, March 20th! See you at Navy Pier! :)

<3 Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. In love w ur designs! Can't wait to see you showcase your work...and hopefully mine...togethr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie! I cant wait either~ Its gonna be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete