Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Finals are Over!

So finals are officially over and summer is here!

Handling orders and juggling with finals was pretty hard the last few weeks, so I'm pretty glad its over. Now that I'm all done with that, I have a bunch of free time on my hands. I ended up neglecting my blog a bit due to it, but it's safe to say that I am now back and ready to blog ^_~ I really want to make this blog as aesthetic and interesting as it can be. Also, I don't want to just talk about jewelry and new pieces. I also want to show you guys things that I find cool or interesting! Anyways just wanted to shoot out that update!

<3Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back <3
    I've just finished my finals, but with my short semester break, I have so many things to do and not enough time to do it all :p

    ReplyDelete