Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The first Hermosa Jewelry Model

Hey everyone,

I have exciting news!
Recently I began a search for girls to model my jewelry and to become official models for my company. I quickly found a gorgeous friend who was up for it. (I am currently searching for new models. If you are interested please shoot me an email or send me a message on facebook)

And with that,  I would like to proudly introduce Hermosa Jewelry's first official model:


                                              BRANDI


Brandi is one of my best friends, and she was kind enough to take some gorgeous photos for Hermosa Jewelry. Her beauty has lead her to a 2 year modelling career where she has traveled throughout the US, to cities like LA,  for professional runway shows and modeling opportunities. Isn't she a beautiful girl? These photos above are from her professional modeling days.

Brandi is a proud owner of my Pearl Cascade earrings. Here are some photos of her modeling them:


The Pearl Cascade Earrings.

Here's some info on Brandi!:

Name: Brandi
Age: 21
Hometown: Chicago
Current City: Las Vegas
Ethnic background: Polish, German, Cherokee Indian, Irish, and Puerto Rican
5 words that describe you: dare devil, strong, independent, flirty, and intelligent
What did you do today?: Went to the gym then sat on my butt
What is your dream job?: to be an artist of all kinds
What is one of your goals in life?: to just be happy with what I have
Do you have any tattoos?: two. A four wolf paw print up my right side and a compass on my back.
What's your favorite food?: NACHOS!
Whats your biggest turn on?: as a really tall female, I love when a man is taller than me.
Whats your biggest turn off?: arrogance
What's one thing about you that shocks people? I can burp like a truck driver.
What do you think of Hermosa Jewelry? I think the jewelry is beautiful and the creator is very talented.

Thank you so much Brandi! Thanks for your support + love!
This is just my first official model. I will be updating this blog with future Hermosa Jewelry Models, so be sure to check back for new gorgeous girls =)

<3Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo. She's gorgeous! Lucky you. Somewhere down the road, I would probably use a model myself. Well, I can always put flyers up at my uni - there are loads of model materials just walking by ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah I think it's pretty good publicity!

    ReplyDelete