Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July Weekend

It's finally 4th of July! What are all your guy's plans for tomorrow? I'm going to a family barbecue, and then going on a trip to Mackinac Island up in Michigan. I've never been there but I hear its absolutely beautiful. I heard that there are no cars, and that everyone gets around in horse carriage. Sounds so enchanting! I actually first heard of Mackinac Island through another blog that posted about the island's lilac festival (sorry I don't remember who blogged that!). And then, randomly, a few weeks later my mom told me that were going. So random! But I'm exciting cause it seems like a nice little getaway from the city!

Doesn't it look lovely? I'll post up pics after I get back! ^_^


And on a different note, or a jewelry related note ^__~ I have released a new pair of earrings and 2 new necklace designs. Here's a peek! You can find all these designs on my Etsy, or feel free to contact me directly at hermosa_jewelry@yahoo.com!

My Antique Copper Filigree Earrings: (click on the photos to enlarge them)
Features beautiful antique copper and genuine Swarovski Crystal pearls.
$15

And the Grape and Cherry Swarovski Crystal Necklace Collection. Choose your flavor~!
$32 each

Also, a generous friend of mine has recently contacted me about aiding me in starting an official website! I've been meaning to create an official Hermosa Jewelry site for a while, but haven't gotten around to it. She's pretty talented and knowledgeable in web design, so hopefully she can help me create a new site! Be on the look out for that! I will definitely announce my site here on the blog!

<3Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment