Thursday, May 27, 2010

I was featured on Craft Gawker!

Hey everyone, I have great news!

I just learned today that my Purple Frost necklace was featured on Craft Gawker!

Check it out!!



This is so exciting for me!

Craft Gawker is just like "Food Gawker," a site that I personally love (check out Food Gawker, btw, it will make you so hungry....http://foodgawker.com) I just learned of it the other day and decided to submit a photo of my Purple Frost necklace. It's a website that basically features large photos of good lookin' crafts! And I linked the photo to my blog, so hopefully it will be bringing me some new views~ Also, Craft Gawker exclusively chooses who to accept. They won't accept any mediocre crafts or any shabby photos, so I feel pretty lucky to be featured!

Just wanted to share my good news with you all!

And while you're at it, take a look at Craft Gawker~! (My necklace is currently on the 2nd page ^___^)

There truly are some awe-worthy crafts on here. They have anything and everything handmade, not only jewelry. And I'm definitely now following some great blogs that I found through it!

<3 Carolyn

4 comments: