Sunday, May 23, 2010

Earrings


In this post, I want to introduce my signature Hermosa Jewelry earrings! These are all designed and handmade by me.

Also, these are currently on my Etsy! 

Eye Candy time!!!

The Pearl Cascade earrings:

When I first started making these beautiful earrings
it took me around 3 hours to finish them! Now that
I've gotten the hang of it, it doesn't take me as long.
However, it is still a very tedious and intricate process.
Each Swarovski Crystal pearl is looped by hand onto
the silver chain. At the end of a chain is a clear AB
Swarovski Crystal bicone. I feel like the tail makes it
even more elegant. What do you think? <3



Me holding them. In this close up photo, you can see more of the 
intricate detail. These babies are my pride and joy!


All tucked away in a white box. Ready to give away!

The Antique Brass earrings:

 These antique brass earrings feature gorgeous, ornate Antique Brass
filigrees with lavender Swarovski Crystal beads attached to them.
They are classy and extremely versatile. I own my own pair and
where them all the time! Many people have purchased them as gifts,
so they really make a great gift at only $15 bucks!

 
 You can see them hung here.

 I also have them available in two other colors, sand and pink!
Here's the sand pair~

 

 Here's all three. You can see the Pink on the right. Those are very feminine and classy, too.
 
 The Raspberry Drop earrings

 
 These are one of the first earrings I made! I think that
they're very playful, cute, and flirty. I called them
Raspberry Drops because they remind me of fruit!
The beads are hand-fired Czech-fired glass beads that are
imported from the Czech Republic

 


Closer up version.

These are some of my first creations made for Hermosa Jewelry! I hope you enjoyed viewing them as much as I loved creating them ^__~


<3 Carolyn

2 comments: